Inspiring Business Vitality. Exchanging Ideas. Building Connections.
Workshop - Time Management
Not enough time in the day?
Do meetings drag on and nothing is resolved?
Do you need to do it yourself to have it done right?
Do you feel like you need to supervise others to get what you want?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then this program is for you!
In this program you will learn:
- Impact of interruptions
- How to maximize efficiency with less meeting time
- The use of “office hours”
- 3-2-1 technique to revolutionize personal productivity
In the Delegation portion of the program, you will learn:
- What is boss-, system-, & subordinate-imposed time
- How your team members can successfully transfer problems to you for resolution without you knowing it
- What to delegate
- How much to delegate based on each person
- Why not delegating hurts employee initiative and competence
About the speaker: Robert J. Gerace
Robert earned his undergraduate degree from SUNY at Buffalo and completed graduate studies at Brown University in Management & Finance. He also holds a Masters Degree in National Defense & Strategic Decision Making from the Naval War College Graduate School.
He spent 15 years in banking as VP for Marketing & Branch Administration, another 13 years running a management consulting company specializing in small & medium size businesses, and another 16 years at Paychex as a senior leadership & management development trainer. Concurrently he spent 30 years as Adjunct Professor at Rochester Institute of Technology teaching courses in entrepreneurship, marketing, & professional selling.
His military career spanned 28 years as a Naval Reserve Intelligence Officer supporting the Defense Intelligence Agency, including 1 year as United Nations advisor in banking to the Minister of Finance of Zambia.